Sunday, October 4, 2009

World Card Making Day Sketch Challenge by Susan Roberts (EHWCMD2)

Hello everyone. Here is another card I created for a challenge on Ellen Hutson's The Classroom blog. This challenge was by Susan Roberts. Click HERE to see the specific challenge and her gorgeous card! This was a sketch challenge, something I'd like to start doing on a regular basis. I used Papertrey Ink black and aqua mist cardstock and aqua mist ribbon; Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly patterned paper (LOVE IT!); Cosmo Cricket sentiment (sorry, I don't know which line it's from); Melissa Francis glittery snowflake; and buttons from my stash. I also used my new Spellbinders Labels Four dies. I will be back with one more post for today....another Classroom challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kathy Camasso said...

Very nice! This was such a fun sketch to work with!

Kim said...

great colors!