Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cards, Cards, and More Cards....

Happy Sunday! I had a fun-filled week of making cards and other various crafty projects while my hubby was out of town, so I have lots to show you today. The first one is a fun Valentine's card that I whipped together really fast. See....I told you that you might be seeing more pink from me. The size was fun -- it's 2.5 x 5.5 and was easy to fill up. The cute heart stamp at the bottom is from Lizzie Anne from their latest monthly mix set.
The next few cards (with the nifty bird cage) were really fun, too! The stamps are from My Cute Stamps, and I copied the layouts from Michelle Wooderson (Mish Mash). I get lots of my layout ideas from her.....her style is so fun and fresh, yet simple to achieve. And the last few cards are just more that I made this past week. Have a great week everyone!




No comments: