My sweet hubby recently helped me rearrange my entire craft room, and here are some pictures of the finished product. All we need to do yet is put some nice shelves on the walls to hold photos and trinkets and such. Of course I had to include a picture of my oh-so-pretty fuzzy kitty. In typical kitty fashion, he likes to plop down right where I'm trying to work. He looks quite content, doesn't he? So cute! The table behind my desk is a new purchase. It's perfect to hold my Cricut, Cuttlebug, and sewing machine. There's even enough room for my paper cutter. My closet is stuffed full of supplies in all sorts of boxes and little containers. Makes me happy!! I already posted earlier today about my button containers. Scroll down or click HERE. Thanks for checking out my new space!
2 comments:
Pam
said...
Very nice room, Michelle. I love it! It's so organized and I know how much you like puttings things away and organizing them. I remember when you, Debbie, and I were always oohing and aahing over the new, greatest scrapping organizers. It's also nice that you have so many windows in there. I wish my room wasn't where everyone could see it when they walk in the door! Very nice. Pam
Hello, and welcome to my blog! I started my blog so my family (who lives far away) could see my cards and projects. I started scrapbooking over 10 years ago, but quickly switched to card making in 2004 when I was introduced to Stampin' Up! I love paper (and admit I have too much) and everything paper crafty. I live in beautiful Colorado with my wonderful hubby and fuzzy kitty-kat. Thank you for stopping by...I hope you enjoy!
2 comments:
Very nice room, Michelle. I love it! It's so organized and I know how much you like puttings things away and organizing them. I remember when you, Debbie, and I were always oohing and aahing over the new, greatest scrapping organizers. It's also nice that you have so many windows in there. I wish my room wasn't where everyone could see it when they walk in the door! Very nice. Pam
This looks fabulous!!! Very organized!
Post a Comment