Yes, I'm back with my second post for today. Two posts in one day...wow! Like I said in my first post HERE, I finally had time to play! This is another inspiration challenge, this time from Melissa Phillips. I just LOVE these colors together....so soothing and happy. I used Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, and Ripe Avacado from Papertrey Ink, as well as Damask Designs for the stamps. The little string of beads was fun to do....I wanted it to resemble the beading in the photo. And I just had to add more flowers because I liked them so much on my card from earlier today. And how could I forget to mention the sparkly glitter?! Isn't it pretty....look at it shine! Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!Saturday, February 20, 2010
Photo Inspiration
Yes, I'm back with my second post for today. Two posts in one day...wow! Like I said in my first post HERE, I finally had time to play! This is another inspiration challenge, this time from Melissa Phillips. I just LOVE these colors together....so soothing and happy. I used Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, and Ripe Avacado from Papertrey Ink, as well as Damask Designs for the stamps. The little string of beads was fun to do....I wanted it to resemble the beading in the photo. And I just had to add more flowers because I liked them so much on my card from earlier today. And how could I forget to mention the sparkly glitter?! Isn't it pretty....look at it shine! Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh so beautiful! Love the beading and the damask....you are so talented.
Thanks for playing along.
Melis
Post a Comment