Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stamping Around Inspiration Challenge

Happy Saturday! I'm glad it's the weekend....I ~finally~ had time to create. I wanted to play along with the fun challenge posted on the Stamping Around blog. Here is my take on the inspiration photo. I used Kraft and Berry Sorbet cardstock, Spring Moss (my *favorite*) ribbon, and Damask Designs and Background Basics: Petal Power stamp sets, all from Papertrey Ink. Then I added some pretty flowers, just like the ones in the basket. I'll be posting another card yet today for another challenge, so check back later if you want to see. Have a great day!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning!! Beautiful card and perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along! :)

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card you created, just love it!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card, the colors are perfect and I love the flowers you added!

Nancy said...

Truly lovely card...your colors are perfect!